MaxiLink ML329, with its patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, enables user to check State Emission Monitor Status and verify repairs. Read and Erase codes on domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes
- Reads and displays I/M monitor (Emissions) status
- Views Freeze Frame Data
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Clears codes, resets monitors and turns off malfunction indicator light (MIL)
- Easy plug-in and scan operation
- Display: TFT color display (220×176 dpi)
- Connectivity: USB mini 2.0, OBD II DB16
- Operating Temp: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 120.9 mm (4.76”) x 68.4 mm (2.69”) x 18 mm (0.71”)
- Weight: 155.2 g (0.342 lb.)
Chưa có đánh giá nào.